Do you have Type 2 Diabetes? Do you have prediabetes and you are not sure what to do? Join our diabetes 101 presentation and to learn more about type 2 diabetes and prediabetes. Topics will include:
- What put you at risk of diabetes?
- What are the symptoms of high blood sugar?
- How can diabetes be managed or prevented?
- How diet, exercise or stress management can play a role?
- how to eat healthy to manage and prevent diabetes?
Get the answers to these questions by joining us for this presentation!
Presented by: Katie Lam, Registered Dietitian, Unison Health and Community Services
RSVP is required one week prior to the seminar date. To register, please visit ALC front Desk or call 416 733.4111 to save your spot.v